Thursday, November 11, 2010

Need a Trim!!!

When I get my hair cuts I usually go to my sis-n-law Tiffany who has her own shop in Fort necessity. I'm not going to lie I get a little discount when I do, but for the most part I totally deserve it. The summer she started beauty school I had to shave my head at least four times lol. Thats what me and my brother got for being guinea pigs. At the end of that summer we were on her porch and she was going to cut my hair before school started. She had done a perfect job on a fade, but unfortunately when she was trimming my sideburns with no guard on the clippers her little sis said "Tiffany you missed a spot back here", and I ended up with a giant bald spot lol. She has been cutting hair a few years now and I believe she is one of the best unknown hair dressers in franklin parish. So when Tiffany is to busy my favorite place to get my hair cut in town is at Lisa Books on main street. She has done an amazing job fixing up the joint so it looks like your in a $100 haircut kinda place, but believe me her prices are very, very affordable. All the ladies that work in there are awesome at cutting hair, and my favorite thing is that they make you laugh from the moment you walk in to the time you leave. I walked in her shop to visit yesterday and told her I was going to blog about her, and lol the look on her face was priceless she said," is that good or bad".  I told her it can be either, but your you Ms. Lisa its an awesome thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment